This page contains the terms and condition of usage of this website as well as for the sales of goods and services (see bottom section). Please read carefully and seek independent legal advise if you have any questions. You must agree to these terms and conditions.
^^^Charter of Ethical & Sustainable Ecommerce Practices
The shipping costs, goods cost, the picking, handling and administration costs are all lost on an order that is shipped and cancelled. The impact of unwanted goods transported around in many cases ending up in land waste is significant. As part of our commitment to the Charter of Ethical & Sustainable Ecommerce Practices we have a policy of nudging consumers to think twice before making an order and changing their mind. Customers more than ever before expect companies to rapidly process their orders and lodge goods for shipment ASAP. That means cancellations are often not processed in time. To encourage thoughtful purchasing we agree to terms and conditions that impose a reasonable cost on customers where the cancellation occurs after an order has begun fulfilment. This will hopefully nudge customers to be more thoughtful before placing an order. Please see terms and conditions.
NOVOGLAN Website usage terms and conditions – Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd
The term ‘Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd. ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Suite 603, 37 Bligh Street, Sydney NSW,
AUSTRALIA 2001]. Our company Australian Business Number is 64 137 521 405 and we are a corporation governed by the Corporations Act of Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- IP address
- Your location
- Your email
- Your Internet Service Provider
- Your operating system, device type, browser type
- The duration of your visit
- The website that you came from to visit our website
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge that we are not doctors and do not purport to be doctors and as such you agree to seek the advice of a competent doctors prior to purchasing or obtaining and using any such information, materials, products or services through this website and we expressly exclude liability where such a breach of this condition occurs to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
You agree only to use this website if it is used in accordance with any applicable local laws in the jurisdiction applicable to your at the time of use. To the fullest extend permissible by the law, you agree to indemnify us in full without exception whatsoever, in the event that we incur any liability or any damages or claims otherwise arising as a consequence of your use of our website.
You agree that if you acquire, purchase or otherwise obtain any product, service, material or information from this website that you so do in strict agreement of the terms and conditions of sales and use of such without exception whatsoever and these terms and conditions are published herein this website and are available on request.
Terms and Conditions of Sales and Purchase, Money Back Guarantees, Returns, & Deliveries
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – CONTAINS LATEX & NEEM
NOVOGLAN BALLOONs CONTAINS LATEX. DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ALERGY OR SENSITIVITY TO LATEX
NOVOGLAN CREAMS AND SOAPS CONTAIN NEEM. DO NOT USE THESE PRODUCTS IF YOU OR YOUR PARTNER IS either sensitive or allergic to such or if PREGNANT OR MAY BECOME PREGNANT AS NEEM HAS BEEN DEMONSTRATED TO TRIGGER SPONTANEOUS ABORTION OR MISCARRIAGE. YOU ARE ADVISED TO ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE SEX AND CONSULT A COMPETENT DOCTOR PRIOR TO USING NEEM IF NEEM MAY COME INTO CONTACT WITH A PREGNANT PERSON.
** RESULTS WILL VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON **
When you place an order for any product or service sold by Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd. You are agreeing to the terms and conditions of sales and purchase detailed below. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not place an order for any goods or services from Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd.
The term ‘Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd. ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’, or ‘platigo’ or ‘NOVOGLAN’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Suite 603, 37 Bligh Street, Sydney NSW, AUSTRALIA 2001]. Our company Australian Business Number is 64 137 521 405 and we are a corporation governed by the Corporations Act of Australia. The preceding terms also refer to any person or entity that is employed by us or is authorised to represents us in any way. The term ‘you’ refers to the person or entity placing an order for a good or service from us. Products and Services refers to any product or service offered for sale by us.
Information provided by us, is general in nature and intended for educational and informational purposes. The information contained herein must NOT be used as a substitute for the advice from an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other competent health care provider.
Individuals with any type of medical condition are specifically cautioned to seek professional medical advice before beginning any sort of health treatment. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, users should always consult their physician or other qualified healthcare professional.
Ordering and prices
To order a product you will need to follow the procedure clearly explained on the order pages. By clicking on the 'Proceed' button or any button that allows you to confirm the placement of your order, on the Order form - you are consenting to our Terms and Conditions Without exception whatsoever.
Errors in Ordering
In the event that you have incorrectly ordered an item, you can cancel the order prior to shipping by notifying us within 24 hours of placement of order if the order has not yet been shipped by us and it is a standard business day for us in Australia, otherwise the order is deemed to be shipped. Incorrect orders or orders deemed to have been shipped will be subject to the standard returns policy which includes a charge for postage and an administration charge of up to $AUD30 to cover the cost of administration, handling, picking and packaging the order. Additional third party fees, including but not limited to, Pay Pay and eWay will also be deducted from refunds if the payment manager chooses to charge transaction fees or other related fees. These are beyond our control and are the responsibility of the customer at all times.
Please note - we do not guarantee or warrant under any circumstances that we can either cancel an order prior to shipping or stop an order once shipped. Once the order is placed and you then decide to cancel the order, you agree and accept that you are liable for that order, and as a minimum, obligated to return the goods subject to the terms and conditions of sale. You agree and accept that even on a normal business day, we cannot quickly cancel an order as the fulfillment center operates separately to the customer service center and there are delays in communicating between each function which means that the order may be fulfilled despite your attempts to cancel the order. You MIUST NOT order our products if you do not agree to be bound by these conditions.
From time to time products are in back order. We ALWAYS reserve the right to substitute any order that is in back order with a product of equivalent formulation and weight or larger size. For example, to avoid confusion all Novoglan Creams contain the same formulation and are equivalent. From time to time subject to stock availability, we reserve the right to substitute identical formulation creams of equal weight and different labels. The formulations are identical, just the labels are different to meet the needs and regulations of different countries.
Prices listed are in United States Dollars ($USD) and ARE NOT inclusive of Delivery costs unless a notice is provided to the contrary. Prices do not include import taxes or other taxes payable on entry to your country. These costs are your responsibility by placing an order you warrant and represent that you will pay all such entry fees into your destination country, without exception whatsoever.
Payment is usually by credit or debit card and is taken when the order is placed. This is to protect us from card fraud. Payments are processed through PayPal, EWAY and you agree to accept their terms and conditions if you use this service.
If you are unable to make a payment using PayPal, please contact us for details on alternative methods of payment. You will be FULLY responsible for any costs of transferring funds, and any additional costs that we incur to clear your payment if such cost arise.
The cost of delivery is not included in our prices except where expressly stated in the website. Goods are shipped either by Australia Post Registered Post Airmail, Australia Post Pack and Track, or Australia Post Express Courier International from our warehouse in Australia. Australia Post claims that delivery usually takes between 3 and 10 days (including clearance time by customs) however, we cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery for any reason whatsoever, as delivery times are beyond our control. You take full responsibility for delivery times in all circumstances. If you require additional items to increase the life of the kit, we reserve the right to charge a fee for postage, handling and administration over and above the price of the item you have ordered.
You warrant and represent that you will provide the correct shipping address and that you are solely responsible for any errors made regarding the shipping address entered onto our systems whilst completing your order. That means you are solely responsible for ensuring the delivery name and full address (including post code and country) are correct. Failure to ensure the correct name of the intended recipient or correct address can result in the parcel not being delivered. You must double check that the post code and country have been correctly entered. We do not review your address details for accuracy, we rely entirely on your shipping address provided at time of placing your order. A refund will not be issued where the shipping address, in whole or part, is incorrect.
The Express ECI service requires the recipient named on the parcel to sign as proof of delivery. If the name you use as the recipient is different to your actual name then you are liable and responsible for any losses incurred by us or you due to the refusal by the deliverer to deliver the parcel to a person other than that named on the parcel as the intended receiver.
In all cases, Delivery will have deemed to have occurred after 14 days have lapsed from the day we lodge the parcel with Australia Post for the purposes of registering the product for extended guarantee.
To ensure compliance with our quality assurance processes, all communications regarding shipment and delivery matters must be by email communication at all times.
Your duty to collect a parcel when it is held by a parcel delivery service
You warrant and represent that you will regularly track the parcel we have shipped to your address and that in the event the parcel is held by the parcel delivery service, or customs or any entity authorized and or permitted to hold your parcel for any reason during the shipping process, you will with haste in timely manner actively arrange collection of the parcel by you or your authorized representative. In the event that any parcel we have shipped to your nominated address to fulfil your order, in full or part, will be deemed by us to have been delivered if the parcel is not collected by you when it is held by a parcel delivery service. That is, you must ensure that the parcel is collected by you or your authorized representative (if permitted) as soon as possible. If you fail to take all such actions to collect the parcel in a timely manner and the parcel is reshipped to us as return to sender (or similar), you will NOT be entitled to a refund. Once we receive the returned goods, the goods will be destroyed by us upon return as they cannot be resold by us under any circumstances. We also reserve the right to charge you the full cost of the return to sender fees charged to us by the parcel shipping service. If you are required to pay any government fees, taxes, charges, duty, etc., and those were included in your order price, we will arrange a partial credit to you to cover only those costs up to a maximum total credit equivalent to $USD20.00.
Delivery Issues and Items Damaged During Transit
In the event that you receive a parcel from us and the packaging or contents have been damaged during transit - you agree and warrant and represent that you will immediately with haste lodge an official complaint - a disputed delivery with the company that delivered the goods and notify us in writing (email is sufficient) that the packaging or goods have been damaged. You also warrant and represent and agree to provide all help and information as we reasonably request from you to ensure that we can receive compensation from the carrier where appropriate. Failure to honour this agreement and this clause specifically will result in your rights to a refund being restricted or denied, subject to applicable statutes. We encourage you to take action with haste to ensure that the parcel delivery service does not claim the issue arose after delivery.
We will replace all items damaged during transit if the damage is bona fide and you have taken the steps described above. Shipping level will be at our discretion for all replacement items and typically will be by the same service that delivered the goods.
Shipping & Delivery to India, South American & African Countries
Shipping to India and Countries in South America and Africa has been found to have a higher rate of problem shipments compared to other destinations. This is most like due to poor quality postal services and a lower standard of care. We reserve the right to either cancel some orders to these countries prior to shipment, and will provide a full refund. Otherwise, If we approve an order for shipment to these countries, we reserve the right to choose a higher level of shipping if we believe the higher level of shipping will significantly lower the risk of loss or damage to the parcel being shipped. Where we do ship a parcel at a higher level of shipping cost than you select, we will cover the cost of that increased shipping, however, in the event of a claim for refund being made, you agree unreservedly to us deducting that extra shipping cost from any refund amount due to you. If you do not agree with this clause, you must not order the goods, if you are shipping to India or Countries in South America and Africa. Please contact our customer support team if you do not understand this clause or if you require further information.
Money Back Guarantee, Cancellations and Returns policy ~ @@
We want your experience with our products to be positive and have good outcomes. We encourage you to contact our support team and work through any difficulties you have. Our team are well trained and can turn a difficult situation for you into a good outcome. The Novoglan Device Head has a 5 year limited warranty specifically limited to a manufacturing fault in the device head only.
Requirement to Accept the Shippers Agreed Service Levels and Delivery Timeframes
You warrant and represent that you will accept all and any shipping company that we use, standard service levels and agreed delivery time frames for your destination without exception whatsoever and that you will not take any action or make any claim or raise any dispute or similar within the agreed service level or agreed time frame for delivery. You should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the expected delivery time frames for your order and shipping service. If you do not honour this warranty and representation then you will loose the right to return the goods under our standard or extended refund and return policy. We reserve the right to use our discretion to waive or limit this penalty, however, we make no representation that this discretion will be used at any time.
Medical Diagnosis to be Confirmed Prior to Order to qualify for a money back guarantee.
It is a mandatory requirement that you have had competent medical professional diagnose your problem and recommend our products. In the event that you have not had our products recommended by a medical professional prior to purchase you will be disqualified from any refunds and will not qualify for the 30 days or 365 day money back guarantee. That means you cannot get a refund if you purchase our product without a bona fide diagnosis and medical professionals recommendation.
No Refund for Change of Mind^^^.
Once a Novoglan product is shipped it can not be reused or resold to another person. It must be destroyed due to ethical and medical device regulations. That means, even if you return the goods to us, then they will be destroyed. Therefore we require you to take great care to ensure the product or products that you order are the correct products for you rpersonal circumstances and that you warrant and represent that you will not seek a refund for a change of mind.
We offer a generous 1 year limited money back guarantee for all products registered within 7 days of delivery. Simply confirm receipt of delivery and all items accounted for via the email email@example.com. You will receive a registration number. You must provide the registration number when applying for the extended money back guarantee. Feel comfortable that you have all the time you need to use the product to get a good outcome. Just contact our customer support team for the simple instructions to return the goods. Please ensure all ordered items are returned in accordance with the returns policy and avoid any health and safety issues arising. Products that are not registered via email as per above, are still covered by our generous thirty day money back guarantee.
You may return your registered kit to us within 365 days of purchase for a refund if you have registered the product, as per above, or within thirty days otherwise. To allow us to comply with our legally required post marketing surveillance requirements we ask that you provide an explanation in English as to the reason for the return. The refund will cover the cost of the NOVOGLAN Gentle Foreskin Stretcher Device only and does not cover the cost of postage, handling, merchants fees and charges, and any administrative fees or taxes incurred by us nor any additional services used by the Customer.
In all cases where returned goods were shipped for "free" or the shipping was discounted by us, then the refund will be the price paid less a fee of up to $AUD20 to cover the cost of processing the order and destroying the return goods in accordance with our strict quality procedure and any other fees, costs and charges incurred by us.
Refunds are usually processed within 4 week of us receiving your returned, however, in rare circumstances we reserve the right to either delay, reduce, or not refund at all if we have reasonable grounds to suspect fraud, misrepresentation or other acts not in good faith. Refunds will be processed via PayPal or EWAY or stripe, in a currency and the current exchange rate as determined by us. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or gain caused by changes in the exchange rate between the time of ordering and the time of issuing the refund.
~ Please note - you must ensure your email, shipping address and phone number are correct. If an incorrect email, shipping address or phone number causes a delay or non delivery, you will not be entitled to a refund under our policy.
Refunds issued due to Cancellation ^^^ where the goods have not been posted will be subject to an ADMINISTRATION FEE of $USD 30.00 plus any fees imposed by PayPal or EWAY (OR OTHER ENTITIES) for all transactions associated with the refund cancellation. This ADMINISTRATION FEE, if charged by us and Recovery of Pay Pal AND OTHER fees is non-negotiable. In the event that we have to undertake non standard actions related to an order, due to factors beyond our control, we will pass on any costs up to a maximum of $40 over and above any other fee.
For the purposes of registering the product for the 365 day guarantee, we will at all times deem the product delivered after 14 days has elapsed from the date of our lodgement with shipper. No Exceptions.
For the avoidance of doubt in relation to money back guarantee in general, the following costs to us are not refundable under any circumstances - Postage, Lodgement Fees, Merchant Fees & Charges on paypal or eway payments, picking and packing (handling), and any other costs not generated by us. This includes any item that has so called free postage. Postage is only free is the goods are not returned. If the goods are returned then the costs shall be deducted from any refund in accordance with our policy.
In the event that a refund cannot be processed due to factors beyond our control or where we have any doubts about the bonafides of a refund, we may at our sole discretion, offer store credit to the same value of any refund calculated by us. This store credit will be valid for up to 12 months and is not transferable.
Value Added Customer Services (VACS)
From time to time a customer may seek the specialist support services of Platigo Solutions. The rates for this service are charged by the hour and for Australian Customers GST is payable. For non-Australian Customers no GST is payable. The standard rate as at January 1, 2013 is $AUD250 per hour (ex GST) and this rate may change without notice. We reserve the right to determine when any such fee is applicable and payable by a customer and any Customer purchasing a Novoglan Product may ask for such a service to be provided in accordance with this policy. We also reserve the right to reduce any refund to customer to cover any outstanding costs associated with service provided under this policy. Fees accrue by the minute at the standard hourly rate divided by 60. Please note, whilst we do offer complimentary customer service and support, aftersales support is capped to a total of 1 hour. When this is exceeded, you will be asked to provide a valid credit card and details and you will be billed for each minute of a consultant’s time. All consulting shall be conducted by either email. chat or voice (phone, skype or similar) or a combination of such. Emails will be timed and charged according to the amount of time taken to draft, check and send. It has been necessary to introduce VASC to offer customers customised advice after a reasonable complimentary level of support. Some customers feel they require significant support above and beyond our reasonable level of complimentary support.
Special Offers, Discounts, Vouchers and Other Promotions
Unless otherwise expressly stated in the promotion, no special offer, discount, voucher or other promotion can be used in conjunction with any other offer. That is, you can only get one effective discount or bonus or rebate per order. Free shipping only applies to any single order over the specified total Australian dollar value in any such promotion. Shipping is not included in any voucher, product discount, coupons or otherwise, unless expressly stated in the offer.
There is a strict - NO REFUND and NO Returns Policy on any purchase subject to a discount of any form including but not limited to: a price discount, a special bundle, a bonus stock, any free items, or clearance.
Amazon and eBay Orders
Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, all purchases made through the Amazon or eBay network are not automatically covered by our return policy. We do not guarantee any returns when purchased via these third party channels. We reserve all rights in relation to the return og Novoglan products when purchased through these third party sites without exception. Our decision on any such returns requests is binding and final.
Comments and complaints
Please use the contact form if you need to make comments or complaints and to provide the required written advice for a refund. We will investigate any issues promptly and will respond using email.
Our products and services are to be used strictly in accordance with the written instructions provided and in accordance with the following conditions at all times:
1) You have received advice from a competent healthcare professional that the products or services you are purchasing are suitable for you and your specific circumstance to use and they have explained the risk associated with the use of such with you
2) In the event that you have currently, or have had in the past five years, any redness, soreness, pain, inflammation, swelling, infection, or discomfort on or around the penis or foreskin , you must not use these products or services unless a competent doctor has provided you with a current recommendation to do so
3) You have familiarized yourself with the medical knowledge associated with the stretching of the foreskin through seeking the advice of a competent health care advisor and have satisfied yourself that these products and services are suitable for you to use given your current circumstances
4) You must notify your doctor immediately if you feel any pain, swelling, tenderness, discomfort, notice any discharge or odour, or any other changes that are not normal or usual, and this notification must occur immediately upon such signs and symptoms being noticed by you
5) You have read and understood what materials and ingredients the products are either made of or contain, including but not limited to latex, neem, corn flour, starch, alcohol, steroids, jells, irrigants, silicone, etc. and you are certain that you have no sensitivity or allergy to any such material or ingredient
6) You have read and understood what paraphimosis and if you have any doubts you have discussed this condition with your healthcare advisor, so that in the event that you identify actual or possible paraphimosis you agree to contact your emergency medical care supplier immediately for assessment and treatment as required
7) You must cease to the products or services if at any time you have any doubts about safety or efficacy of such for any reason and will notify us within 7 working days of any such doubts
8) You must always practice safe sex whilst using the products and services
9) You must indemnify us and hold us indemnified against any liabilities or claims for damages arising from the use of the products or services to the full extent permitted by law. You must do, say, sign and execute all such actions, things, documents, deeds, or agreements as required by us from time to time to legally limit the liability of us to the full extent permitted by law.
10) You must pay all such reasonable fees and charges, including legal costs, associated with us enforcing any other condition of sale of the products and services
11) You must cease using the products and services as soon as you cease to comply with these terms and conditions.
12) You must not share the products and services with any other person without exception whatsoever.
13) You agree to keep your personal contact details including phone, address and email details up to date with us in the event that regulatory authorities require us to contact you or for other reasons.
14) Any reference to the singular also refers to the plural and vice versa
15) If any condition or clause is found to be unlawful or unenforceable then it shall be severed without interfering with any other clause of condition
17) These terms and conditions will be updated from time to time and therefore could change between purchases, so you must always check for currency.
18) The order, purchase, use or any dispute, disagreement or otherwise arising are subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
19) You agree only to order our products and services in accordance with any applicable local laws in the jurisdiction applicable to you at the time of ordering or to the delivery address. To the fullest extend permissible by the law, you agree to indemnify us in full without exception whatsoever, in the event that we incur any liability or any damages or claims otherwise arising as a consequence of you not complying with all applicable laws and regulations associated with our products and services.
20) You warrant and represent that you are purchasing products from Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd. for either your personal use or for personal use by another person and that under no circumstances whatsoever, will the product be used for any other purpose, including but not limited to, compliance matters, insurance matters, legal matters, regulatory matters, technology review, or otherwise. You also warrant and represent that you will notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or express registered letter (to our registered business address) immediately, where time is of the essence, should the reason for purchase change from being for personal use to any other reason, without exception whatsoever, and you will indemnify us and maintain that indemnity for 10 years from the date of purchase, should any claims or damages or other liabilities arise as a result of you not restricting the use of the product to personal use only. You also warrant and represent that you will immediately return the product(s) to us should the reason for use change or no longer be personal use in nature, and you will do that at your own expense and any refund will be at our sole discretion without exception whatsoever.
Type of Refunds Available:
30 Day Standard Money Back Guarantee from date of Order applies to all non discounted products and services unless otherwise stated. Discounted products or products purchased as part of an order discount are not covered by our MBG.
365 Day Premium Money back Guarantee from date of order applies to all non discounted products registered with us via email (email@example.com) within 7 days of delivery (or to a maximum of 21 days post our lodgement date with the shipper). You must receive a unique registration number from us and that registration number must be included with your order number if claiming the 365 day Guarantee. Only Available if Registration completed in specified time frame - sorry no exceptions.
Manufacturer's Product Warranty - 1 Year Device Guarantee for faulty parts excluding balloons and other consumables.
Statutory Guarantee - Some purchases may be covered by a statutory guarantee.
Shipping Guarantee - For all products shipped with tracking we offer a shipping guarantee of the goods are not marked as delivered within 45 days from our lodgement date with shipper. We will reship at our cost, subject to reconfirmation of shipping address and no claims for refund, charge back or cancellation has been notified to us.
Under no circumstances can a product that has been shipped (even un-used or unopened products) be resold by us to any other person. The returned goods must be destroyed by us to comply with very strict health regulations. Therefore we do not offer:
- a change of mind refund. At our sole discretion, we may provide a store credit up to 50% of the purchase price.
- a refund when the delivery/shipping address provided at time of order is in whole or part, is incorrect. If you send us an address correction and we read, review and approve the address change prior to the fulfilment process being completed, we will attempt to update the address for you. However, we do not warrant that the parcel shipping address can be made in time prior to fulfilment being completed. You have a duty to provide the correct shipping address at the time of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions at the bottom of this page for further details. At our sole discretion, we may provide a store credit up to 25% of the purchase price.
Refunds Process for Authorised Returns of Novoglan Products
It is very important you follow all of the steps below to ensure your refund is processed. All refunds are processed according to our terms and conditions (see terms and conditions page on this website and also shipping and returns policy page):
1) Notify Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd. that you are requesting either a refund authorisation, or claiming a manufacturers warranty or statutory warranty, or making a shipping claim - do this by email that must includes your order number. If your order meets the terms and conditions of the standard 30 day MBG or the Premium 365 Day MBG, or claims a manufacturers warranty or statutory warranty, or shipping claim, you will receive a response from our team
2) Once you receive a response from our returns officer you will have one of the following pathways to follow:
i) Product not covered by MBG
ii) Product covered by standard 30 day MBG - with Return Authorisation number
iii) Product covered by Premium 365 MBG - with Return Authorisation number
iv) Product Covered by Manufacturer's Warranty - with details of our proposed remedy
v) Product covered by Shipping Guarantee - approval for a reshipment if conditions met
3) Specific Information about Each Pathway:
i) Product not covered by MBG - you are unable to return the product, however, you may have a statutory right to a return and you should respond by email with any such details for our consideration.
ii) Product covered by standard 30 day MBG - with Return Authorisation number - return the goods as specified under "how do I return the goods once return authorised"
iii) Product covered by Premium 365 MBG - with Return Authorisation number - return the goods as specified under "how do I return the goods once return authorised"
iv) Product Covered by Manufacturer's Warranty - with details of our proposed remedy - we will explain what we will do to meet the warranty
v) Product covered by Shipping Guarantee - approval for a reshipment if conditions met - we will explain what we will do to meet the warranty
4) "how do I return the goods once return authorised"
i) Pack the kit and all other items in a plastic bag and seal the bag to avoid leakage or contamination of other mail items.
ii) Place the plastic bag (with items for return and destruction inside) in a suitable parcel post pack or box.
iii) Post the items to: Refunds Processing - Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd. PO Box 567 Roseville NSW Australia 2069 - YOU MUST USE A TRACKING SERVICE SO DELIVERY CAN BE CONFIRMED BY SHIPPING SERVICE.
iv) You should describe the goods as "skin care" and a "sample" with the origin "Australia" and nominal value of "$AUD19" - this is recorded on the customs form.
v) YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR FULL NAME or YOUR ORDER NUMBER and INITIALS of NAMES - this allows us to allocate your return to your order. No refund will be issued if the product cannot be matched to an order.
5) Your claim will be processed by our returns officer who handles all items as "contaminated" and completes the inspection in a restricted safe zone. Once the item is confirmed "returned" and destroyed, you will receive a refund as per the terms and conditions. This refund will be paid via the same method you used to pay for the goods in the first place. If you have raised a credit card charge back, the payment service provider will not process the refund until the chargeback has been closed and they have been notified. This is beyond our control.
6) This process takes as long as the return items take to arrive at our facility and then usually one to two weeks to pay a refund subject to our terms and conditions. IT CAN TAKE UPTO 15 DAYS FOR FUNDS TO ARRIVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE THEY LEAVE OUR ACCOUNT - This is between you and your bank/card provider.
7) You are solely responsible for the health and safety of all persons who come into contact with the returned items. You have a legal responsibility to ensure the product is packaged safely and will not leak or rupture.
Do not return any product to us unless you have received authorisation. Remember, under no circumstances will a returned product be reused or resold by us - they are ALL destroyed.
Click here to see our full terms and conditions:
** RESULTS WILL VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON **