- First in world Novoglan Clinical Trial to treat phimosis is approved by Macquarie University
- Healthy Foreskin for Men - Treating Phimosis and Other Foreskin Problems
- The best way to treat phimosis at home is with a gentle foreskin stretcher.
- Novoglan Foreskin Stretching to Treat Phimosis
- Rowan's Phimosis Treatment Journey
His Body - His Rights - Phimosis Treatment | Simple & Effective
We often get asked why do we support male genital integrity, when we provide a solution that proves that foreskins cause problems.
We though we would share our approach and answer this common question.
Firstly, yes - we do manufacture and market the Novoglan Gentle Foreskin Stretcher to treat phimosis | tight foreskin.
Secondly, yes - many intact men suffer from a tight foreskin at some stage in their life.
Thirdly, we support all genital integrity, male or female - that is, unless there is a serious medical indication (reason) for removing parts of a persons genitals, then they should not be removed without full informed consent.
So, what we are saying is this:
1) Phimosis is a tight foreskin that around 1.5 to 3% of men with a foreskin (intact) will experience during their lifetime. It is easily treatable in most cases with gentle foreskin stretching and phimosis should never be used as an argument to justify circumcision in children.
2) The foreskin is an important part of the male genital anatomy and plays a vital functional role in sexual activity including but not limited to being the major source of sexual feeling and stimulation and an important part f the lubrication process.
3) Despite the fact that the foreskin can cause some difficulty for a small percentage of men, we argue strongly in favor of ensuring that circumcision of children be made unlawful except if serious medical indications justify such a procedure. The simple fact is, phimosis is easily treated for most men and a tight foreskin does not need to be a chronic problem when appropriate non surgical treatment is provided.
Thus Novoglan strongly endorses the work of Intact America and Intact Australia and other similar groups around the world, pushing for genital integrity to be a basic human right.
If you would like to know more about the role Novoglan is playing in helping men treat their tight foreskin | phimosis, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
His Body - His Rights
His Foreskin - His Right
Phimosis - Easily Treatable!