- First in world Novoglan Clinical Trial to treat phimosis is approved by Macquarie University
- Healthy Foreskin for Men - Treating Phimosis and Other Foreskin Problems
- The best way to treat phimosis at home is with a gentle foreskin stretcher.
- Novoglan Foreskin Stretching to Treat Phimosis
- Rowan's Phimosis Treatment Journey
What this short video to learn how Novoglan beats circumcision and is the world number 1 most trusted foreskin treatment products. Many men suffer in silence due to the discomfort and pain associated with a tight foreskin (phimosis)... Inability to retract the foreskin fully due to tightness, not only causes physical discomfort, but for many men it [...]
Are you fed up with a tight foreskin that doesn't retract or gets stuck? If so, then I know exactly what you're going through. There's nothing more depressing than silently coping with a problem foreskin, knowing that a simple tear or stuck foreskin could cause an infection or require a visit to the emergency room. This [...]
Foreskin stretching is used to treat phimosis (a tight foreskin) or for the preferential loosening of a foreskin. The foreskin, like all skin can be stretched extensively and their are many document cases of foreskins that have been stretched to two to three time the natural circumference. Regardless of the reason for needing to stretch ones foreskin, the [...]