- First in world Novoglan Clinical Trial to treat phimosis is approved by Macquarie University
- Healthy Foreskin for Men - Treating Phimosis and Other Foreskin Problems
- The best way to treat phimosis at home is with a gentle foreskin stretcher.
- Novoglan Foreskin Stretching to Treat Phimosis
- Rowan's Phimosis Treatment Journey
Are you fed up with a tight foreskin that doesn't retract or gets stuck? If so, then I know exactly what you're going through. There's nothing more depressing than silently coping with a problem foreskin, knowing that a simple tear or stuck foreskin could cause an infection or require a visit to the emergency room. This [...]
My name is Doug and for 6 years I had phimosis. Here is my story on how I successfully treated my phimosis. Phimosis – gave me a tight foreskin. It started when I finished my Master Degree around year 1996. At first it was a nuisance, it occurred occasionally and meant that [...]